Tuesday at SAP's TechEd 2010 - Focus on Enterprise Mobility

I am sure one could have found sessions and topics unrelated to SAP enterprise mobility at TechEd today, but I didn't.  My day was packed from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. with non-stop enterprise mobility.  Please follow me on Twitter @krbenedict if you are interested in hourly and daily updates on enterprise mobility news here at TechEd.  Here was my day:

  • Vishal Sikka spoke all about enterprise mobility during his 8:00 a.m. keynote.  Yes, you read that right, an 8:00 a.m. keynote.
  • I interviewed Willie Jow of Sybase today about all kinds of Sybase mobility related subjects.  I will be publishing his interview next week.
  • I interviewed Oliver Bussmann, SAP's CIO on enterprise mobility.  I posted the video interview here.
  • I interviewed Adobe's Matthias Zeller on Adobe's enterprise mobility work.  I posted the video interview here.
  • I lead an Expert Networking session on SAP enterprise mobility and spoke to many companies that are implementing mobile proof-of-concepts.  We had some fascinating discussing about real life experiences.  I will certainly blog on these discussions.
  • I spoke with Sybase's mobility guru, Senthil Krishnapillai.  We discussed the Sybase solution "mobile workflow" an under-appreciated, but powerful application.
  • I had a long discussion with fellow SAP Mentor John Appleby on his experiences with enterprise mobility in the UK.
  • I spoke at length about mobile strategy with Dr. Ahmend El Adl of PWC.
  • I spoke with Vivido Labs' mobility guru Steve Goldman and discussed his most recent mobility projects.
  • I am exhausted, but have two more meetings this evening.
***************************************************
Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, SAP Top Contributor, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst
Phone +1 208-991-4410
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join SAP Enterprise Mobility on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2823585&trk=anet_ug_grppro

Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility consultant, mobility analyst, writer and Web 2.0 marketing professional. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...