Announcing Field Mobility News Weekly

I have been writing several weekly newsletters over the past year and have come to realize that many of the articles and reports I read are of interest, but do not fit into my existing newsletter categories which are:
Many news stories and articles related to geo-tagging assets, geo-spatially aware mobile applications, RFID, rugged devices, CMMS (computer managed maintenance systems), FM (facility management), rugged tablets, field service automation, barcode scanners, utility applications, GPS vehicle, asset and fleet tracking, etc., are not adequately covered in my existing newsletters.  As a result, beginning this week I will be publishing a new weekly newsletter called Field Mobility News Weekly.

If you have news, stories, case studies, research, analysis, etc., relevant to this newsletter, please feel free to email it to me.


Download Whitepaper Here
 ***************************************************
Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst
Phone +1 208-991-4410
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the SAP Enterprise Mobility group on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2823585&trk=anet_ug_grppro

Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility consultant, mobility analyst, writer and Web 2.0 marketing professional. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...