Implementing SAP Enterprise Mobility in Fortune 500 Companies

Mobile Retailing Applications
On January 25th and 27th I will be the opening act for two webinars on the subject of Implementing SAP Enterprise Mobility in Fortune 500 Companies - Ten Lessons Learned.  I would invite you to join me and the development and implementation experts from Smartsoft Mobile who will be sharing experiences and lessons learned from their deployments.  There are two dates for this webinar, so you can register for the one that works best for your schedule.  You can register here.

The folks who will be joining me on this webinar from Smartsoft Mobile were actually involved in the design, development, deployment and support of these mobile enterprise applications.  Smartsoft is an SAP Services Partner and they have developed mobile solutions for a number of large SAP customers now.  They have also developed multiple versions of mobile retailing applications and can share what they learned in version 1.0 and implemented in version 2.0.

I hope you will join us and bring your questions!

 
***************************************************
Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst
Phone +1 208-991-4410
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict 
Join the SAP Enterprise Mobility group on Linkedin: 

Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility consultant, mobility analyst, writer and Web 2.0 marketing professional. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...