Enterprise Mobility in Asia - Tokyo and Singapore


Eggs with Benedict EMEA
Tour Team
I am excited to report that I will be speaking on enterprise mobility in Tokyo (November 14th and 15th) and in Singapore (November 17th and 18th) in November of 2011.  This is an updated and Asian version of my "Eggs with Benedict" enterprise mobility speaking tour that I presented across Europe this past summer. 

K2 Partnering will be sponsoring my speaking and educational trip for companies interested in learning more about enterprise mobility strategies and tactics.  If you are interested in participating please contact me for the details.

I hope to see you there!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...