Mobile Expert Video Series: Futurist Craig Rispin

I had the opportunity last week to hear Futurist Craig Rispin speak at the Field Mobility Summit 2011 in Sydney, Australia where I was also speaking.  I was able to meet up with Craig after his presentation and ask him where he saw the future of enterprise mobility heading.








*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...