Mobile Expert Video Series: Zenware's Jody Sedrick

I had the honor of being invited to be the keynote speaker at the annual conference of the Idaho Business League yesterday.  It is a rare time that I get to attend an event close to home.  The conference was packed, and we had a great time together discussing enterprise mobility and what it means to the businesses of Idaho.

While attending the conference, I met up with Jody Sedrick, one of the founders of Zenware.  Zenware develops cloud based mobile applications that are integrated with Quickbooks, a huge market!  This video is an interview that I did with Mr. Sedrick.




Upcoming Webinar of Note:  HTML 5 vs Native Mobile App Development: Practical Insights, The VDC Research Report on Mobile Development Strategy. February 2, 1 PM EST  Register Here!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...