Mobile Expert Video Series: Chris Willis, Part 2

This is Part 2 of my interview with Verivo's Chief Marketing Officer Chris Willis (Watch Part 1 here).  In this segment I ask him to share his company's views on mobile strategies and mobile solution architecture, and why they believe they have a good approach.


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...