Mastering Enterprise Mobility with SAP - In Australia and New Zealand

Sydney Harbor 2011
I am so excited to be able to meet up with old friends, and meet new friends in New Zealand and Australia over the next two week!  I will be speaking at the Mastering Enterprise Mobility with SAP series of conferences.  Here are the locations:


1 November - Hilton Auckland
5 November - Hilton Brisbane
7 November - Swissôtel Sydney
9 November - Crown Promenade, Melbourne

There is so much happening now days to discuss - SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) are just some of the interesting and compelling trends.  Mobile strategies is still the big challenge and we have plenty to cover there as well.

I would love to meet up and record some video blogs of lessons learned and stories of implementations if you are willing!

See you there and "Good Day Mate!"
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC (Social, MOBILE, Analytics and Cloud), Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...